Who We Are
Good School was founded based on the vision to help kids aged 4 to 18 to reach their fullest potential in life and increasing their level of confidence. This is so that they can be effective leaders of tomorrow and contribute to the transformation of society.
English Communication & Public Speaking
- Interpersonal Communication
- Public Speaking
- Etiquette & Grooming
Leadership and Character
- Leadership Traits
- Positive Relationships
- Wise Choices
Financial Skills & Entrepreneurship
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Skills
- Career Choices
Study Skills & Creative Thinking
- Mind Mapping
- Time Management
- Creative Thinking
Which course would you like to participate in?
A fun educational adventure for kids aged 10 to 12 years old. This programme will help your child to:
- Develop an increased interest and positive mindset towards studies
- Master right study techniques to excel academically
- Be a confident communicator in school, at home and in social settings
- Practice more manners, etiquette and grooming
An educational journey for teens aged 13 to 15 years old. This programme will help your teen to:
- Master right study techniques to excel academically
- Be a confident communicator and public speaker in school, at home and in social settings
- Make and choose better friends in order to build networks and have better EQ
- Successful leaders modelling
An enriching experience for teens aged 16 to 18 years old to prepare them for life after secondary school be it university or work. This programme will help your teen to:
- Gain effective learning strategies and techniques
- Develop a successful mindset
- Practice advanced manners, etiquette and grooming for all occasions
- Develop a secure identity
Coach Sonia Thor
Coach Joe Hock Thor
Coach John Lee
Coach Shu-Wen Yeoh
Good School has a cross disciplinary team of coaches with:
- Collective experience in education, entrepreneurship, music, finance, management consulting, property consulting, career guidance and corporate investments;
- Excellent academic track records and graduates from top universities;
- Have global working experience in countries such as United States, Australia, China, France, United Kingdom and more;
- Passion for the improvement and development of students; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What People Say
Dalili really enjoyed the classes and she has developed so much interest in the English language, as well as presenting in public. She loves the presentation sessions so much. She would practice for her Good School recitals over and over with perseverance at home, because she enjoys the programme! Juniadah, Parent of Dalili from Good School's Kid's class (11)
From the first day Dremian joined Good School for the holiday program, he has been looking forward to going for the weekly classes. There has been many positive changes in him. He loves the activities and enjoys learning at Good School. He talks about the excitement he and his friends have attending the classes. I would recommend Good School to all parents as I see many positive changes in my son.Marie-Anne
I have found Good School Teens to be a very beneficial and enjoying program, particularly in Public Speaking and social skills/etiquette. When I had first joined this program, I wondered whether I would enjoy or find anything useful in this program, but now I can definitely say that it has helped me in many ways such as self-confidence, time management and even in financial skills. The program really helped me to break out of my shell and leave my comfort zone and I would encourage students to attend this program.Justin Chin
I see great improvement in my daughter's behavior and confidence after starting Good School. She speaks cheerfully, confidently and is enthusiastic about classes.
Good School to me, is the missing link that will enable your child to learn the skills of effective communication, a skill that will differentiate them from others in the eyes of potential employers.
Parent of Qin Yee, from Good School's Kids Class
My son loves this school very much because their teaching method is interactive and learning is activity-based. They also provide public speaking and financial knowledge to kids too! LC Chong, Good School parent
I became more confident and fluent in speaking English, The classes always motivated me to be a successful person and achieve my dreams. They also taught me to face the challenges in real life so well!
Ahmad Shukri, Good School Teen
The Public Speaking classes are laid-back and not stressful. It always starts with a quick ice-breaker which helps to release stress. The effects of the class started to show over time, and I have undoubtedly seen improvement in myself.
Tan Yan Por, Good School Teen
Tzi Yan’s time on stage in Good School has helped build her confidence and developed a keen interest in public speaking! Her teacher was so impressed by her poetry reading performance at school! She said, ‘Tzi Yan did exceptionally well. She has the ‘package’. She smiled throughout the recitation. Her voice projection – loud and clear. I was simply blown away by her!" Well done coaches! Celine, Parent of Tzi Yan (7) - Good School Kid since June 2016
Louixyuen has become very confident when he is asked to present or take part in school performances. He always raises his hands to join storytelling competitions! He enjoys public speaking and finds plenty of fun, learning about different facial expressions and vocal tones. Eunice, Parent of Louixyuen (7)