Good School for Kids
An action packed fun educational experience for kids aged 7 to 9 years old. This programme will help your child to:
- Improve their command of the English language through confident communication and presentation skills
- Learn the art of formal presentations through our bi-annual recitals;
- Develop social skills and have better EQ;
- Cultivate creative thinking;
- Develop public speaking abilities;
- Be introduced to manners, etiquette and grooming;
- Learn foundational study techniques; and
- Learn foundational financial skills, career and entrepreneurship.
Classes will be taught in a variety of ways including experiential learning activities, story telling, rhymes, song, speech and drama, poems, role play, educational games, impromptu speaking, presentation skills, technical training for voice expression as well as the study of body language practiced in a variety of context.
Good English for Kids
This six-level programme gives children a confident start to learning English. New language is presented through amusing stories that your children will adore and practised with fantastic songs and activities, making the learning process a delight. Key language is continuously revised and recycled, helping to build children’s confidence, and a focus on communicative activities ensures that children use the language they have learned in a fun, ‘no-pressure’ context. Key features of the programme includes:
- Interactive learning platform for continuous learning at home;
- Cross-curricular culture sections that will help build on your children’s knowledge of the world outside the classroom. Your children will be introduced to learning other subjects such as science and art through English;
- Cambridge Young Learner English Tests throughout the programme to track student’s progress; and
- Preparation for Cambridge’s Starters, Mover and Flyers exams;
Good School programs utilises best practices, materials and methodology from the US, United Kingdom and Australia. Our public speaking graded syllabus and exams are from a United Kingdom examination body (LAMDA) which is recognised and highly regarded around the world.
Lessons are conducted by qualified and experienced coaches who have vast training, teaching and corporate background. Our coaches bring with them international work and business experience from all around Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, United States, China, Thailand, London and France.
Please give us a call at +603 55258582 or email us at email@example.com for more information about our class times.